Living for His kingdom,His glory and power.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

CF christmas party 2006! Hot post!

Hmm. I've decided to post about my very own SMKDJCF christmas party.  
Charis Yang's house. The party was a big bang, I met many 'old' faces.
Like Jamie Khoo, who was the ex ex ex president. And also Khoo Sien Liang,
who i think the oldest among all the cfers. He is the ex multiply by 7 president. 
Basically, I met all the ppl i loved. And I care much about the cf members.
Too bad, the 2 current presidents are not around during the party,
they were ethan and aaron.




This is me who is not ready for the photo shot. Taken by Twinkle.
Next to me was Charity, Charis' older sis. I was sharing something
interesting to her at that moment.



This is a photo of me wearing the santa hat. I bought this hat at
Sunway Pyramid. I got cheated actually, I bought it for rm 5
each but the lights are spoilt. I sort of too excited to buy
the hat and forgotten to check nicely. Anyway, beside me
is Mark Christian Darius aka MCD. He is my good old pal,
who taught alot of 'lameness'. He is a cool guy, who
is after God's heart and loves to play guitar.



Hehe. I don't know what to say about this photo. But these
are all the beautiful ppl who wanted to take photos so badly. Lolz.
Anyway, I'm at the bottom with the oldest guy in da houze. Sien liang.



Hehe. I know that im not 'PHOTOGENIC'. If anyone
thinks I'm good looking I'll buy u christmas presents. Next to
me is my God-bro. Real one. He is somehow my godbro for more
than a decade. But i treat him as a brother.



Hmm. I like this photo because of her. Michelle, a beautiful young
lady who loves God with all her soul and mind. She is stunning,
curious, pretty and sometimes naughty. I think i still have
some feelings for her. I still love her, the love is like on and off,
If i see her I love her, but if i dont see her i dont love her. LOL.
Maybe she could be my future bride. LOLZ!



This is colin chen. My good camera buddy. He helped me alot.
In many ways like camera. He took the photos for this post.
thanks to him anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home