Living for His kingdom,His glory and power.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CF Commiteee skit !!!










Aww. I'm sorry for those who are waiting for me to update. It's been two weeks since I last updated my blog. Im sorry for the late updating because I was busy. Now I shall present you last week's cf happening event. The DRAMA. This drama is all about the cf committee members going for a holiday. They went to a cruise called the TATANIC. And somehow the captain did not make it. Ethan have to control the cruise by his own. And while everyone is having fun in the cruise. SUDDDenly, the cruise hit something hard and everyone fell down. Ethan was sure that the ship is gonna sink. Everyone went panick and someone have to be thrown down to ensure everyone is save. So Ethan decided to deal with this matter fair and square and triangle or watever. So everyone share what is their job in cf and whats so important about them.. I think my line was the most selfish of them all. This is how it goes " Lets everyone commit to God. Father Lord, We humbly come b4 you, Please send ETERNAL FIERY JUDGEMENT to anyone who dares to throw me off this ship, in your name i pray amen!" So then, the ship so sinking by Sara Pang who stuck her own big hat at the hole. Everyone was save and they have a wonderful trip. Ok i just summarized everything I know.














This is where Johannan, Ben Kane and Aaron Choi show their dance move. It was really really funny.





This was the begining of the drama. Hehe I was standing somewhere behind.

Do I look like I'm praying? Lolz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home