Living for His kingdom,His glory and power.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Its been a long month since January...

Its already February.. I had never blog for almost a month... I felt there is nothing to blog
Its like.. speechless... But I think I have something to share now.. Feel days back i found this
Something which most of the christians in the world ponder about. 
http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/denominations_beliefs.htm





I think this is interesting. Because, many christians kept thinking that there are so many denominations and they don't know what their beliefs and practices are. This will be helpful.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger A Friend said...

Do you even need a denomination in the first place? Somehow, I highly doubt so. You only need to know that Jesus was the perfect man for the once-and-for-all offering. Read Leviticus. We'll talk about this later.

February 15, 2007 at 9:54:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home