Living for His kingdom,His glory and power.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Finally Exams Over!


Its been a long 2 weeks, after CNY. I barely able to spare some time for blogging. MAYBE, Im lazy to blog about anything. But anyway I want to tell heart feelings to you all.

Since a month back, I realised how important for each and everyone is for GOD. Then, I started praying for my classmates, praying for salvatio(including the muslims). So this week, God answered my prayer. Yesterday, I went to KL with Wei Luen to check out some Bass Guitars. And before I came back. Uncle Patrick( my mentor) , he called me whether Im free at 5pm. I told him yes Im free. Anyway, I also told my friend to come at 4pm to play O2jam. When Uncle Patrick came, he shared the gospel to my friend, Jung Xin. Now, he is saved! Praised the lord. You see, God really answers your prayer. Don't put your prayer life to the lowest priority. Thinking that, Aihz, nothing left I can do, so I just have to pray. NO. Its like I know GOD can do mighty things in prayer.


And also, I started playing Bass at church some 1 month back. I realised how interested I am in playing Bass. Yesterday, I saw this guitar. It was fantastic. Good slapping tone, Good body and Good tone. Affordable price.

Look at it. Its just a beauty. The price is RM1.5k. I wanted this guitar so much. I hope God would open the doors and grant me favour b4 my dad to have him buy this gutar. I hope you guys will pray for me to. And this will be my testimony! I will belanja those who pray for me! And GOD answers my prayer. I'm Serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home